VOLUNTEERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
To be considered for a volunteer role at Gillow Festival, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be available to arrive at the festival site by 12 noon on Thursday 17 June 2021 at the latest, unless otherwise agreed with The Gillow Team.l
- Agree to work a maximum of 18 hours (most likely three 6-hour shifts) at any time between 9am Friday 18 June and 6pm Monday 21 June 2021 unless otherwise agreed with Gillow.Turn up to assigned shifts on time and in a fit state to carry out duties.
- Wear a festival steward Hi-Vis whilst working.
- Be responsible for your own safety and that of your belongings.
- Be familiar with the Festival Risk Assessment. A copy will be made available at the site production office.
- Have read the Volunteer Information Pack and Site Induction & Safety Guide before arriving on site.
- Agree to have lots of fun, be generally awesome, helpful and smiley! Oh, and wear some fancy dress and/or glitter, of course!