The most rewarding way to attend a festival!
There are loads of ways to get involved. Whether you’re a brilliant bartender, handy with a hammer, or are simply up for exchanging some of your time for a free ticket, get in touch. See below for some of the ways to get involved in Gillow 2021
Join the Gillow crew to be part of this hugely beneficial event and we’re certain you’ll have lots of fun. Volunteering is a fantastic way to make friends, learn new skills and is a cost-effective way to attend the festival. Volunteers will:
- Complete 18 hours of volunteering, which is usually comprised of three 6-hour shifts.
- Receive a free festival ticket for Gillow Festival 2021
- Arrive onsite by Thursday afternoon (or earlier if in the build/break team) to meet the crew, get familiar with the site and attend an important training session.
- Be provided with a meal and tea/coffee from crew catering when on shift.
- Must be over 18 for most roles (however if you are younger and are interested in getting involved, do get in touch).
Some of the volunteer roles available
Wrist Band Exchange Team
Festival Photographer / Videographer
click the button below to check onestage technical out!
If you’re interested in any of these roles, please fill out the…
More ways to get involved!
Bands & Artists
Calling all bands & solo artists.
What wonderful things can you offer our guests?